A few weeks ago Jennifer over at
Braymere Custom Saddlery posted a photo hunt challenge as a contest on her blog. All entries are entered in to a drawing for a halter and then she and her family will be picking their favorite entry who will also be awarded a halter. Needless to say I had to enter as I love Jennifer's tack, not to mention this was just plain fun to do!
My entry is a mix of real horse, model horse, and non-horse related photos but I had a blast searching through my existing pictures as well as taking some new ones to fill in the blanks.
Without further ado, here are my photos!
1. Vintage
 |
| Vintage me at my first horse show circa 1992ish. |
|
|
2. Nekkid
 |
Army of naked resins waiting for some clothes!
(L to R - Gomez, Ranch Mare, Aladin, Ryce Piaffe, Catalina) |
3. Scale Issues
 |
| "I think someone got our saddle racks confused..." |
4. I See Spots
 |
| Uh oh. Looks like Santa shouldn't have had all those hot toddies...he's looking a little off balance after Noel spooked at Donner and Blitzen... |
 |
| ...Ooof. He's going to be seeing spots after that fall! |
5. Unbridled Passion
 |
| My niece with the giant stuffed horse I got her. |
6. Rare Breed
 |
| 'Three-Legged' Elk. A rare breed indeed! |
7. Portrait
 |
| Curious George - My first resin. A Mittens sculpted and painted by Ann Harris. |
8. Conga
 |
My growing collection of ISHes and Weanlings.
(Top: L to R - 2014 DAH, Happiness - OOAK, 2014 DAH, Halverson - OOAK, Time Flies - OOAK)
(Bottom: L to R - 2014 DAH, 2014 DAH, Lambikins - OOAK, Dark as Night - OOAK) |
9. The Great Outdoors
 |
| Moonrise over the fields of Central Nebraska. |
10. Best in Show
 |
| Hawthorne, my Roxy CM'd by Kitty Cantrell and painted by Mindy Berg with his rosettes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment